Import Finance (or Trade Finance as it’s often called) delivers two key benefits. Firstly, you can fund up to 100% of the cost of imported goods – providing a significant cashflow injection from day one. Secondly, our professional Trade Finance
team will take care of the paperwork, issuing Letters of Credit (LCs)
on your behalf.
What to expect:
- Bridge the funding gap between buying overseas and being paid by your UK customer
- Combine the facility with Invoice Finance to fund all the way from purchase to sale to fund customer settlement
- Enjoy up to 100% funding, with the option to fund duty, VAT and freight
- Know that all LCs conditions have been met before any payment is made
- Enjoy efficient processing of LCs – often the same day
- Track orders online
- Build stronger supplier relationships - they know they’ll be paid, and you can potentially negotiate better trading terms
- Operate with vastly improved cashflow
- Expand your importing business with less financial risk
- Have a process that’s professionally run without employing specialist staff
Our team is on hand by phone or in person, taking a personal interest and doing all that they can to proactively support your import business.
To find out more, have a look at whether you’re eligible, or call our team: 0808 163 9416.